Where's the cheapest place to buy Leopard?

Reaction score
I want to buy leopard, but I really would like to save as much money as possible, as I would eventually want to buy Time Capsule, etc. Can anyone recommend somewhere where I can get leopard for around $50?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
I personally would not buy leopard if I were in your situation. Considering Snow Leopard in rumored to come out in January 2009. If you need it though, get it. I'm not saying I don't like Leopard, but a new OS is rumored to be coming soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
it is suppose to be a major update to the OS not a stand alone i thought. therefore he would need leopard to begin with.. right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.5GB
If I stay on Tiger, will I be able to jump to Snow Leopard, skipping Panther?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white Macbook, 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 120GB hard drive
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
I personally would not buy leopard if I were in your situation. Considering Snow Leopard in rumored to come out in January 2009. If you need it though, get it. I'm not saying I don't like Leopard, but a new OS is rumored to be coming soon.

Snow Leopard is not coming out in Jan '09. Steve jobs said it would come out one year from now(from when he announced it) so that would be summer '09....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
If your a student you can get a good deal from Apple. Its quite alot of money off. Can't say how much it is in the US but in England it £58 instead of £85. Also sometimes you don't even need to be a student if your convincing enough on the phone you can blag the student discount.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.