Where did my apple ID question go

Reaction score
I had a question with some responses on here about apple ID and selling my computer. Where is it? It is also saying I have not loged in sicne 2012?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You've only posted 9 times (including this post) and they're all here.

OP
M
Reaction score
You've only posted 9 times (including this post) and they're all here.

Eh, I don't know man. This surely looks familiar. I remember clicking "my posts". Maybe I am wrong, but I had a thread started regarding selling my iMac and the Apple ID. I am 99.9% sure it was on this site. Would it have gotten removed? I say the one thread that you ppointed me to, I am telling you, it was on this site and I had responses, asked one last question and now it is gone

OP
M
Reaction score
It was here I just confirmed it through email. The question was ""Apple newbie mistake" I was awaiting a response, very important! Why would it be deleted?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You need to pick a username. We only allow one/member. As you can see…you couldn't find your old thread…because it was under a different username (milew666). This is called "user error"!;)

Pick either "milew666" or "mike6623"…and the other will be deleted.

- Nick

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your post has been there all the time. If you clicked on "My Posts" from the top menu you would find it first in the listing. Anyway, glad you found it.

OP
M
Reaction score
You need to pick a username. We only allow one/member. As you can see…you couldn't find your old thread…because it was under a different username (milew666). This is called "user error"!;)

Pick either "milew666" or "mike6623"…and the other will be deleted.

- Nick
Hahah well that explains it, I hadn't used the site for a while and must have forgotten that I had another account! Thanks and sorry!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hahah well that explains it, I hadn't used the site for a while and must have forgotten that I had another account! Thanks and sorry!

Let us know which account you wish to keep. By the way, the forum bot will automatically flag the accounts and ban them since having multiple accounts is a no no. Let us know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.