• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

what John Mayer cds do you have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, PowerMac G4
totally random, but what John Mayer CDs do you own? i have a number of them, starting in '95.

- Villanova Junction Demo (John Mayer's High School Band in 1995)
- Lo-Fi Masters Demo (John Mayer's Demo Before Inside Wants Out)
- Inside Wants Out EP (Japanese Version with Extra Tracks)
- Room For Squares [Aware] (First Release, 12 songs total)
- Room For Squares [Sony] (Regular Version)
- No Such Thing [Single] (Extra Tracks)
- Any Given Thursday (Two Disc, Live CD)
- Heavier Things (Regular Version)
- Bigger Than My Body [Single] (With Tracing and Kid-A)
- Daughters EP (iTune's Daughters EP)
- As/Is (Two Disc, Live 2004 Concert Series)
- CMT Crossroads w/ Brad Paisley (Live Concert with John Mayer and Brad Paisley)
- Try! John Mayer Trio Live (Live Trio CD)
- Continuum: First Play (Official Radio Leak)
- Continuum (Including iTunes Pre-order Song)
- Waiting On The World To Change EP (Plus Two Extra Songs)

i also have several of his live shows, and i am always trying to expand the collection. do you have any of his rare CDs, or any cool variations of his CDs? add to the list!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.