What is this stupid bloody font safari keeps displaying!

Reaction score
For a while I had a square abstract font that looked like one I had installed called alien league come up for titles when browsing internet, after switching around with settings some time ago and got rid of it its back again after a safari crash, also have different odd looking text fonts, why is this happening, I have uninstalled the font if this is what was doing it but safari now shows text again in an odd abstract squared font!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Can you post a screen shot?
This happens sometimes when Lucidia Grande becomes corrupt, but I'd need to see an example to be able to confirm that this is the culprit.

OP
S
Reaction score
Can you post a screen shot?
This happens sometimes when Lucidia Grande becomes corrupt, but I'd need to see an example to be able to confirm that this is the culprit.

Here is screen shot,its the font in the blue box,also other fonts are showing in web text randomly? thanks!

font.jpg

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I take it the font cache rebuild didn't work?

OP
S
Reaction score
I take it the font cache rebuild didn't work?

I cannot understand what is written here at all, I am not a techie, I dont know how I got into this issue that requires what seems to be a complex error, I will have a look at font nuke

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.