Weird Incident in the MAC

Reaction score
Hi,

Our boss on the 3rd of May called me complaining that his Emails are deleted by itself! We have Exchange Email system and the boss has Outlook on his MAC. After we checked the server and found that many Emails have been deleted and there is one specific Email has been deleted with other Emails on the 3rd Of MAY at 07:40 PM. However, after checking the servers, network and so on, we didn't find any issue, then I've checked today the boss MAC device and i found two un-usual activities (As i think) the first one about outlook update at the same minute i mentioned up (Check for update, found one update, launch outlook update assistant), and the second thing (attached) using the system log i found that at this specific date many logs have been recorded more than any other date.

Sorry for the long story. But i need someone help to have a look on the attached logs, and tell me what could be the issue. Last thing to mention that another two employees have MAC after the latest update from MAC on 24th of April they were not able to use outlook it keeps asking for password, we had to install for them SPARK.

Thank YOU,

View attachment 1.txt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
You have an Outlook problem. It might be better if you asked at a Microsoft support site about why Outlook deleted a message. As for the two folks who had to input their passwords, that also sounds like an Outlook issue. And one or both problems could be on the server side, not on the Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.