Warcraft III: Frozen Throne (Dota) on MACBOOK (Black/2gig Ram/160HD) Intel core 2 duo

Reaction score
Hey guys, i previously posted a similar thread couple days ago, however got hardly any response. Please do help me.

Will warcraft: Frozen throne run on my new macbook?!? If so, can someone explain the steps on how to do so or what to becareful of?!? Sorry, im a new mac user and doesnt help that I'm also not computer savy. Thanks guys, and your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
world of warcraft runs fine on my macbook
1GB ram
2GHZ
200GB HDD
hope that helps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB
There shouldn't be any problem. Put in the cd, click install. Your machine should be able to run just about apllication out right now.

Reaction score
should run like a charm I'm running FT with 1.86GHZ CD with 2 gigs of ram, it worked well with 1 gigs too:D

OP
J
Reaction score
do i need to download some kind of mac-version universal code for warcraft?!? Or should it just work.>>?? Thanks once again guys...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook C2D 1gb ram 120gb
there might be a universal update for it which it will download itself i think (my war3 did it)

Reaction score
may anyone upload the installation data on the installation disk?
please pm me the link

Reaction score
how do we download frozen throne(dota)

Yo dude whatup yo i was just wandering how do we down load the game warcraft on the mac? plz help!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.