Wallpaper Request - Calling all BlackBook users

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Haha what a great idea. If I had a Black one I totally would. I'm eager to see if someone does this for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
Hi, can someone with a black MacBook take a picture like this, but actually in focus?

http://www.focushacks.com/photo/macbook_wp.jpg

That's gonna look SWEET on my white one as a wallpaper :p

(In case I offended anyone, this has nothing to do with racism)

If no one haa done this by the time I get my Macbook (tomorrow hopefully) then I'll try to take the picture and send it to you.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if someone else does it for ya.

Reaction score
Sorry, I tried but couldn't get it to focus correctly.
Unless someone has a very good camera I think it will be hard to get it right - not only are the letters angled, but if you focus on one letter you loose the focus on all the letters around it.

Reaction score
OK her are a few issue is the camera is too close to the keys and only one section can be in focus. I will try and take a distance photo and crop it to see if that helps at all but for now heres what I have.

Pics

Reaction score
Added a few more in. Issue is the dust under my keys on the key board are now showing LOL I hope you can get use out of them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
what kind of camera do you have?

If you've got the ability to do aperture priority and set the fstop to say.. somewhre between 16 and 22 it should work.

OP
MacBookMe!
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
OK her are a few issue is the camera is too close to the keys and only one section can be in focus. I will try and take a distance photo and crop it to see if that helps at all but for now heres what I have.

Pics

BlackBooks have integrated numpads?? Cool.
I thought I had the newest one.

Don't mean to be anal, but the MobileMe Gallery wouldn't let me download the full-res versions :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.