Wallpaper on IOS Ventura 13.3

Reaction score
I have opted to have the Wallpaper on my MacBook Pro, running Ventura 13.3, to rotate photos from 'Albums.' I have set the photos to randomly change every minute. Wallpaper has selected just 53 photos and randomly selects from just the 53. How to do I get wallpaper random photos from my full photos library (30,000+) and not just this small selection?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
My understanding, not having the urge to do this myself O:) ;) , is that you have to create a folder with the images included or an Album from Photos library.

I've not seen any info about randomly selecting photos from the entire library. It may not be possible?

Here is a quote from an Apple site:

On macOS Ventura: access System Settings > Wallpaper and scroll down to upload your custom folder with images, or choose an album from Photos. Choose Auto-Rotate and set the frequency of rotation.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.