VPN Recommendations?

Reaction score
Hey Keith, I understand how overwhelming it can be to sift through all the VPN options available. I use NordVPN, it has a great reputation for security and speed, and it works well for me on my Macbook and iPhone. I also use it for proxies for price monitoring in the stock market. Another popular VPN that I have heard good things about is ExpressVPN. Both of them are compatible with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. It's worth checking out their websites to see which one offers the features that are most important to you. I hope that helps and happy browsing!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Keith, I understand how overwhelming it can be to sift through all the VPN options available.

HI Kiren! You're new here...welcome! I just want to point out that you need to look at the dates of the posts you are reading. The message that you are responding to is almost three years old. I sure hope that Keith found a VPN that he likes long before this.

Also, it may be that many folks don't need a VPN anymore. If your only concern is having your communications intercepted by hackers, VPN's are more or less an anachronism that have been made superfluous by current technology:

It’s Time to Stop Paying for a VPN (Published 2021)

"The reality is that web security has improved so much in the last few years that VPN services, which charge monthly subscription fees that cost as much as Netflix, offer superfluous protection for most people concerned about privacy, some security researchers said."

Also:

"Many of the most popular VPN services are now also less trustworthy than in the past because they have been bought by larger companies with shady track records."

Of course, there are other things that a VPN is good for. Folks who need a VPN for those things likely know who they are.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.