• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Virtual PC 6.1 for SALE!!

K

KingCutts

I bought this version earlier today, and then found out that it won't work with my G5. It only works with G3 or G4. So, I spent 135.00 on a program that I have no use for, and frankly, as a college student, is basically like my life savings. So, I am willing to sell it for $115.00. If anyone is intersted, please let me know. I can have it shipped out tomorrow if you need me to. I just gotta get rid of this before the credit card company gets after me!!! The package was opened, but it was not used. Never installed on a computer. Mint condition... Let me know if you have any other questions.

OP
U

unixdude

Tell the store that it is incompatable with your machine. They usually give you your money back less 15%

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

KingCutts said:
I bought this version earlier today, and then found out that it won't work with my G5. It only works with G3 or G4. So, I spent 135.00 on a program that I have no use for, and frankly, as a college student, is basically like my life savings. So, I am willing to sell it for $115.00. If anyone is intersted, please let me know. I can have it shipped out tomorrow if you need me to. I just gotta get rid of this before the credit card company gets after me!!! The package was opened, but it was not used. Never installed on a computer. Mint condition... Let me know if you have any other questions.

I totally agree with unix dude, there is no reason that a store shold deny you the return.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Most companies wouldn't take open software back. If they do there is usually a restocking fee.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
besides vpc 7 is out...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.