very ODD....can't seem to reply to a thread

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
I had posted "MacBook stuck on Apple logo (urgent help please) the issue has been solved and I was able to get my laptop up and running. the initial issue was when I installed security update and two others which showed in updates.

I tried to post reply but I keep getting an error message.... has this thread been moved/ended or what?
I couldn't figure out where to look for this browser console to check things out.
I found some similar error messages when looking at video. so shutdown computer and started up again.
I was able to get onto Mac forum and reply to a post...but still cannot reply to this one.
tried to erase what I had typed but its like its cemented in there.

funny... cuz I can post else where and even create a new post as I am doing here. a glitch of some sort I guess.

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 2.24.02 PM.png

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Please try again. Sometimes this sort of thing happens if something times out or there's a transmission error of some sort on the individuals end or on the website end (2 way electronic communication).

Hopefully when you try again all is good.:)

- Nick

OP
lori5060
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
Please try again. Sometimes this sort of thing happens if something times out or there's a transmission error of some sort on the individuals end or on the website end (2 way electronic communication).

Hopefully when you try again all is good.:)

- Nick
nope same error. so not going to worry about it.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Looks like you're able to reply to this thread:)...maybe something up with that other particular thread.

- Nick

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Sometimes odd things just happen. I had an email notification of a post to a thread I subscribed to that does not appear in the post thread on MF's. I could read the comment in my email notification but it was not anywhere in the thread on the site.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.