Upgrade or buy new?

Reaction score
Hi all - newbie here so hope in the right area! will try and keep this short and sweet. Basically I have an iBook G4 10.3.9 (I no over the hill) and as each day rolls along my iBook is showing it's age (purchased over 5yrs ago) Just today i notice that you tube will no longer support my safari browser and attempted to update my software but nothing available for my 10.3.9 - I have found this with a number of websites/applications & software and understand progression of software and new technology etc but i just want to know is there anything i can get/download to upgrade (if that is even the right term) my ibook G4 or should i just bite the bullet and purchase a new mac book pro? - (I recently (6 months ago) purchased top of the range maxed out imac (due to my work needs) so a bit hesitant in forking out more cash for new mac book. Any help advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance
BF

Reaction score
I would ditch the iBook as soon as you can afford to. PPC was outdated when Leopard was released, SL just made it official.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB 2.21 GHZ 2 GB Ram, 250 GB HD / Ipod Classic 80gb
wait for a few more weeks till the new macbook pros come out!

OP
B
Reaction score
Hey Miles kinda guessed that but suppose didn't want to believe it until i heard it - so looks like a new mac book pro will be on the books then!
And Shocked many thanks for your input any ideas when the new mac books are to be released?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.