Unresonsive buttons and track pad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
Not sure if tis has been posted. When I wake my macbook from sleep mode, sometimes al the buttons and the track pad just dont work. The only thing that wakes the beast is my mighty mouse. Ive tried reseting the nvram with the option command p r. Ive also tried the remove the battery and hold the power button trick. But I still occasionaly and unpredicatbly get this problem time to time. I'm just worried it may become worse in time. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
hmm...try disabling bluetooth and see if that works

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
do you have the 'ignore accidental keystroke' option selected in system preferences? im not sure of the exact name of the option but it is something like that. i have heard that it has been an issue to some people until they found out that option was selected and they needed to take an extra second to get it out of sleep mode
-chris

OP
Chimpur
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See Signature
I kinda need bluetooth, its how my wireles mighty mouse runs.... Do you mean "Ignore accedental trackpad input"? unselected that also alrady unselected was "Ignore trackpad when mouse present"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.