• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Unlocked Apple Iphone 8gb

Reaction score
This is a very well-used but well-cared for Apple iPhone. It barely shows any sign of wear - no scratches on the casing or glass. It works like a charm and I love it, but I'm selling it because I can no longer afford the cost of the plans and sadly have to part with it. It has been unlocked (jailbroken) so that it can work with any carrier and so that third-party software may be installed. It includes the original documentation, and accessories (except the original head phones which i lost).

Specifically, it includes: iPhone (unlocked, jailbroken) origin manuals, documentation, apple stickers and cleaning cloth. wall charger USB connection cable cleaning cloth dock
this is in excellent cosmetic condition and everything works great!!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. (P.s sorry about pic quality guys :D)​

Pics:

I am looking for $325 delivered within the US

Reaction score
The price you're asking is a big problem with selling this unit. This is the first 8GB iPhone that came out. Apple now has the new 3G iPhone, which offers larger space, more features, and much faster performance. The 16GB version of it is being sold new for $300, so $325 for yours won't sell. It should be below the 8GB 3G iPhone price, which is $200. Based on that, and I hate to tell you, but you could probably get at most $150 for yours.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
List it on ebay... I sell iphones all of the time... you can easily get $375.00 for this iphone... the 1st generation is holding it's value.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13"/2.0Ghz/4GB/80GB/White Macbook
is it still up for sale? if so please PM me,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4ghz/200gb/2gb/15.4"+ Tons of Windows PC's
Wait a minute. You just posted that "please ignore me im a scammer" and edited it to say "Up for sale" what are you doing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13"/2.0Ghz/4GB/80GB/White Macbook
yeah this guys fake, I sent him a PM asking if it was still up, he PM'ed back that it was, and yesterday I PM'ed for a picture of it turned on, infront of the PM, & full contact info, he hasn't gotten back to me..

So I can only assume hes fake... buyers beware

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.