Unlimited iDrive cross platform storage for mobile devices

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
I am not in the habit of promoting products in this forum so if admin wants to delete this I understand but given the chatter about the price of cloud storage I thought I'd post this offer from Microsoft. This is a lifetime, unlimited, cross platform, multi device (5), file sharing for social media and all updates included deal. Yes, it seems too good to be true and if anyone can find a fault in it I'd be happy to know.
None the less here it is, a $50.00 deal at 60% off for a limited time I guess.
https://digitaloffers.windowscentra..._6843_idrive_a0x1a000003nqnT&utm_medium=email

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It never mentions whether it's compatible with macOS but does support iOS. Is that the way you read it?

And by the way, I have seen special offers in the past for iDrive but it was never for a lifetime subscription.

OP
Rod

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Yes, i read it the same way, iOS (portable) devices only. That includes Android devices as well because it says you can restore data across platforms ie. iOS to Android and vice versa. Not so sure how that would work. Contacts, music, photos maybe.
This could be handy if you own an Android phone and an iPad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.