transfer Money data to Mac mini

Reaction score
I have recently bought a Mac mini and want to transfer my Money data from my old Dell PC. (I do not need software to track assets, liabilities or investments or do budgeting.) What is best MAC app? How do I do the transfer? BigBilly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I have recently bought a Mac mini and want to transfer my Money data from my old Dell PC. (I do not need software to track assets, liabilities or investments or do budgeting.) What is best MAC app? How do I do the transfer? BigBilly

Hi BigBilly - welcome to the forum! :)

This is an oft asked question, so a little searching would have helped - just for starters try the links below which might provide some recommendations - Dave

P.S. my wife is using SEE Finance on her iMac (imported her Quicken files w/o a problem).

Quicken-like Software

Money Program

MS Money My Mac

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey

If all you need is to keep track of your checkbook and bank statements, there are several good apps in the App Store that you can look over. There's "Checkbook" by Splasm software and "Just Checking" by Just Apps. Both are moderately priced.

Transferring data from MS Money is real easy. Just export your data as a QIF file in Money and then import into any of the two programs I mentioned above.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.