Top 3 things you'd do to make your mac awesome?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
If your looking for good icons/anything that custimizes your Mac check out: http://macthemes.net/ and check out the forums. Its a great site.

- Kyle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Pro [2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD]
Just a little something I purchased from the Vinyl Shop on Etsy.com; absolutely recommend them! Definitely spices up a Mac.

2jdicfm.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
^^^ wow amazing.

Those glasses really look 3Dish ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Haha. :x

They have a lot of options on that website though. Everything from Goldeneye to Sleeping Beauty. Definitely recommend checking it out. My decal was only about $13 with shipping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Air 16GB 1TB SSD
I just downloaded and installed 1Password on my MBP, Win7 machine and my Droid X. Works great. A bit pricy, I suspect I will be purchasing the Mac/Win bundle.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
why is snow white wearing a bandana across her face like some sort of gangster?
blatently stole that apple for street cred.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" LED iMac
Just a little something I purchased from the Vinyl Shop on Etsy.com; absolutely recommend them! Definitely spices up a Mac.

2jdicfm.jpg

Wow

That looks awesome! Although if i did this it wouldnt look nothing like that with my wobbly hands haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21½" 3.6GHz Core i5 iMac, 12GB Crucial RAM
I just recently put some mood lighting in around my Mac and got a matching desktop silver phone to sit next to it. Total geekery, I know, but it works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
@BatterdStarfish;

Application is easier than you may think, they make it really quite simple for you. I was going to wait until I had someone more competent showed up back at my house as well, but I couldn't wait and just put it on myself. :p

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
why is snow white wearing a bandana across her face like some sort of gangster?
blatently stole that apple for street cred.

I was wondering if it was to avoid paying a licensing fee to Disney. We think it's Snow White, but with the bandana could be anyone.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
I was wondering if it was to avoid paying a licensing fee to Disney. We think it's Snow White, but with the bandana could be anyone.

That is actually what I thought too, Disney are a bit dictatorish when it comes to stuff like this.

(ever noticed their DVDs are wayyy more expensive than regular movies?

The Incredibles goes for £15 pounds over here, on DVD, not Blu Ray! yet that must be at least 2-3 years old now - whereas most 2-3 year old films are in the £3-5 range now.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I just downloaded and installed 1Password on my MBP, Win7 machine and my Droid X. Works great. A bit pricy, I suspect I will be purchasing the Mac/Win bundle.

I just picked up the iOS version. It syncs with the desktop version over wifi or over dropbox. I like it because of the secure notes and accounts. Plus it is a better way to store passwords when I am out and about. Another $15 but it is a good app for secure data.
1Password | iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacBook Air 16GB 1TB SSD
I just found a GREAT use for the notes field!

At home I have my MBP. At work I use a Win7 computer. I was using KeyPass for my passwords when all I had were Windows computers. Now I am switching to 1Password. So how to get my KeyPass passwords from work to my Mac. At work, I exported the the passwords to a text file. I did NOT want to email them home (to the Mac). Clear text??? NO!! I didn't have a jump drive with me....

What did I do? I put the password text file in a notes field in 1Password. When I get home I will open 1Password and the notes will have my passwords in it. I will then organize my passwords by putting them into the correct fields.

Nice!

I just picked up the iOS version. It syncs with the desktop version over wifi or over dropbox. I like it because of the secure notes and accounts. Plus it is a better way to store passwords when I am out and about. Another $15 but it is a good app for secure data.
1Password | iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Thanks, even I found some of those links useful!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Would you mind uploading some personal pics?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.