Toast 12 Titanium

Reaction score
I have just purchased Toast 12 Titanium,.
When doing a video i set all my options including my template,when i try to drag & drop a photo into the template it's rejected.
Any advise please, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS.
regards
Pete

Last edited:

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Hi and welcome to the Forums.

I too have Toast Titanium 12 having had the 10 and 11 versions; but I'm slightly confused by what exactly you are trying to do. Probably my fault. A little more specific detail might help.

In the meantime, here is a Link to the Toast Titanium Video from YouTube, which takes you through the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpDR3_no9LQ&index=3&list=UUcDHEABmHzXUwfq5YN2llcg

Please don't take offence if you are way beyond what's in the video. I found it helpful even though I'm reasonably literate on the product.

Ian

OP
V
Reaction score
Hi Ian & thanks for the link, i found very useful,
Looks as if im'e a little confused, probably expecting TOO much.
What i was expecting to happen after selecting a Menu was, i was trying to add a photo into the panels that are shown depicting the various projects, SO three videos, A menu with three panels, i thought that it was possible to drag & drop a photo from the three videos, one into each panel, I now see that you can only drag & drop one into the background (am i correct}?,.
I have Cyberlink editing software on my PC desktop and that gives the option to do what i was trying to do in Toast.
Regards and thanks again Ian
Pete

Reaction score
Those three panels show where the video previews go in the menu.

OP
V
Reaction score
Hi Cradom, thanks BUT when i create the disc there is nothing in the preview windows, all i see is the photo i put in the background, that's the problem.
Regards
Pete

Reaction score
If, when you select the video in Finder, there is only a black square, that's why there's no preview.
The first frame or two is black.
Otherwise I don't know why there is no preview.

Movies 2014-09-24 15-54-26.png

OP
V
Reaction score
Thanks Cradom for your input, very grateful,
I don't know why either,
Regards
Pete

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.