The ..why...I'm switching to Apple

Reaction score
As I'm sure most of you know Microsoft forces windows updates on their customers

I live in the woods and am on a satellite system...on a metered connection

Recently update upon update did not occur as they were supposed to....my meter was running at each attempt

My data allowance was used up.......hours upon hours of troubleshooting and then a new win 2016 was installed which cost more dollars to purchase more data

I wrote Microsoft and compared their actions to the new coke....back to the original coke ...of years back

Good by Microsoft....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 MacBook Pro 2.0 i7,4gb ram 500 hd
not to mention the Apple operating system is far more reliable and stable than windows or android and much easier to use and much more user friendly

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
it's the common denominator effect. When anything is designed, created, constructed, you do so for the common denominator. In this case, developers assume that the bulk of their users are on high speed broadband connections with no data caps. There are going to be a handful on slower and capped connections, but you don't design for that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.