The unofficial how do you like your iPhone??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I have found down here in south FL safari crashes a lot while on edge. Whats up with that??. Anyone else having this issue? On Wi-Fi doesnt crash at all...wierd.

I've heard a lot of people complain about Safari crashing and seen it a number of times in people's personal demo videos. I'm sure it's will be a priority issue to Apple to fix.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Originally Posted by macAttack
tru dat double true.
68th & Broadway...step on it sucka!

What you wanna do Elite? MACATTACK ************!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG, that just made my day!

Reaction score
In answer to Fyrman, reporter for Computerworld in

his article out on the Apple live page commented that Safari crashed several times on him by simply fading back to the home page of the iPhone...He is in Orlando, Fla.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
I just got mine and I love it. I am particularly impressed with the predictive text feature. I love that you can, in effect, strike in the general area of letter rather than having to hit specifically on the letter itself. I've only been playing with it for a few hours and am already typing fast than i did with my 8125. As with most others, I have found a few flaws but they are nothing that a software update can't fix, this also makes me much more content with my purchase.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Last night the mom-in-law was at our house for dinner. After dinner I brought her home. My wife had said, "Stop at Borders [bookstore] on the way home if you want," so I did. However, it was closed, yesterday being Independence Day. Still, there was another bookstore not too far away. I didn't want to drive there for nothing if it was closed.

I pulled out the iPhone, opened maps, entered "Barnes" for Barnes and Noble bookstore, found it, and tapped on the phone number. They were open until 9:00PM. Called my wife, told her I'd be at B&N.

:Cool:

Reaction score
I'm just hoping that when the iPhone comes out in Ireland that it is not on the Vodafone network.

I doubt they will ever allow me to get a contract with them again!

I used them for 4years with no problems. I started with an older Blackberry, Then a Nokia E61 and then an E50.

My Phone bill (data & calls) all in was never more than 120euro (that would have been on a bad month).

They then landed me with a bill out of the blue for 787.35euro (which is 1 071.81 U.S. dollars), there was no way possible that I could have used all that! Anyway, they were not willing to negotiate and there is no way that I am going to pay up... they haven't done anything about it since.

I have changed networks to 3.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.