• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

The Situation kicked out of Apple Store for Cutting in Line

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Is it really such a dichotomy of thought though? ;)
I suppose if you think about it, the members of Jersey Shore embody the ideas of ODM fairly well. Then again, so do many vociferous fanboys. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Not that I watch the show, but I think you may need to rearrange your priorities if it bothers you that much. ;)

Priorities? What priorities? I don't watch the show. I go to class, hear it in class from some fool...usually goes something along the lines of- "OH!! I can't WAIT to go home to catch the new Jersey Shore!") I remember watching an episode when I started hearing about it, and just kept thinking of how people could be stupid enough to enjoy watching stupid people act cool. I don't know if you've heard them talk on the show, but a 2nd grader is more dramatically correct when talking!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
Priorities? What priorities? I don't watch the show. I go to class, hear it in class from some fool...usually goes something along the lines of- "OH!! I can't WAIT to go home to catch the new Jersey Shore!") I remember watching an episode when I started hearing about it, and just kept thinking of how people could be stupid enough to enjoy watching stupid people act cool. I don't know if you've heard them talk on the show, but a 2nd grader is more dramatically correct when talking!

Worrying about others' tastes in the TV shows they watch in the privacy of their homes generally ranks pretty low on my list of priorities. By the way, did you mean "grammatically correct"? ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 2.9 GHz i7 8 GB RAM, MacBook Pro Mid 2009 13" 2.26 GHz 4 GB RAM
Haha thats good I would have love to have been the employee telling him to gtfo!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
Somewhere, Steve Jobs has got to be smiling.

I can't imagine how he couldn't. :)

Reaction score

I know a few people who watch it because they find the drama and the overall stupidity of the cast entertaining.

Life shouldn't always be serious, and sometimes it's just fun to watch other people mess up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Worrying about others' tastes in the TV shows they watch in the privacy of their homes generally ranks pretty low on my list of priorities. By the way, did you mean "grammatically correct"? ;P

Yeah, guess it autocorrected to that. I didn't say I was worried, I just think about it. It's not like I create a list of priorities and do them in order. I do things as they come. When is see this kind of crap, I think about it. That doesn't mean someone should assume it's high on my priority list.

Reaction score
Awesome...

I'm from New Jersey and I can tell you with confidence that VERY few of us are like the living cartoon characters from The Jersey Shore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5, 6gb ram, 500gb hard drive. 2010 13" MacBook Air 1.86 C2D, 4gb ram, 128gb HD.
I'm proud to say that I've never seen a single episode of this show, but Iggibar said you just can't escape it. In the area I live in everyone under the age 30 (And probably others above) talk about these people. If not for stories listed in the OP I wouldn't know who the people in the show are to make the connection.

Reaction score
It has also been reported that he was partially kicked out for the reason that kept raising his shirt saying, "There's an ab for that."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air(2011) i7 Processor, 4GB, 256GB Flash Memory. iPhone 4 32GB. Apple TV
Thank God for Apple staff, "He ay scared"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.