• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

the OFFICIAL what do you drive thread!

Reaction score
I have a mustang and a ranger.

edit: image
skylinesmall.jpg

Is 800x600 and 77k to big, should I link it instead?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
mynameis what do you think of the new mustang?

Reaction score
rman said:
mynameis what do you think of the new mustang?

I hate that I can't afford one... huge leap ahead from my mustang, I love the interior of them. When I bought my GT, I planned on changing some stuff on it from the start, new springs and exhaust just to name a couple things, if I got an 05, I would leave it just how it is, they are badass from the factory.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Finally it is at 300hp too. :)

I hope to have one, most likely near the end of the year.

Reaction score
rman said:
I hope to have one, most likely near the end of the year.

When are the convertibles supposed to start showing up? Are they waiting till 06 or just late 05?

OP
D

Desolate One

I believe they should be out by summer. Saw something on CNBC last night covering the Detroit Autoshow.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I saw one at the L.A. Car Show this past week-end. The lady that was showing the car said at the end of this month (January). :) With delivery I believe she said sometime in April.

OP
L

leelovesbikesto

Ford Focus LX 1.8l. 5-door, black, year 2000 model with A/C and PAS.

(My last 2 cars were a 1.0l Micra with sunroof, and a Peugeot 405SRi without a stereo, and both were hand-me-downs so I'm pleased with this one.)

Sticks to the road like baby poo on a blanket.

Reaction score
Here's mine. It's an '03 eclipse GT V6. It's dropped with KYB AGX shocks and Struts. I upgraded the rear sway bar and strut tower bar. Also got an AEM CAI and a VIS Evo Carbon Fiber hood.

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
i drive a bike too... im 18,,, and i dont have a license yet.. (you have to be 18 here to get a license)

my dad drives a '98 Opel Astra

i SWEAR! it looks like he got it yesterday...! :O

he takes good care of it.... it runs like a dream... mmm german cars :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
no to step on any toes or what not, but IMO, mustangs are quite slow. the car Ill have Im getting from my best friend as soon as I get the money, its that limited edition 1988 iroc z28 camaro, 5.7 liter tuned port injection, I helped mod it, LT1 engine, supercharger, heads, original spoiler, cool hood(see image 1), 18" wheels, original camaro rims silver,
and other mods. its at about 550 hp.hood:
thats not the hood, it looks sorta like it, but the one it has is better.
114_1.jpg

heres a pic of the ONLY stang Id ever buy, its beautiful.
elenrteasr.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
correction, I might also buy this stang:
149_600.jpg

after buying, Id replace the engine and rear axle assembly.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Macman said:
IMO, mustangs are quite slow.

Thats a pretty big generalization, there are so many mustangs out there, granted a lot aren't 'fast', but there are definantly some good ones out there. Do you consider Cobras to not be Mustangs?

I think anything that can run 15.0 is fast enough.

Did you see that Full Throttle on the History channel where they had the Iroc build off?

OP
K

kingcrowing2

Oh man... my car owns all your cars faces... i'm got a '94 Jeep grand Charokee, that was the best year, and boy does it own ***!
well, actually it's kinda a piece of junk put its in great condition, no rust or anything, but it's my first car, so as much as some people might not like it, i love it so much!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.