• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The Impossible Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2Ghz, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD
so what's 42 ?

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
Sorry for inflicting this upon you all, it's sooo frustrating :( Tell me what the question is you're stuck on and I'll try to help! I cant remember from the questions numbers....

Reaction score
#4 is so hard, which one is it out of the four out of orders?

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
Click 'the answer'... I forget exactly how it's phrased

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry for inflicting this upon you all, it's sooo frustrating :( Tell me what the question is you're stuck on and I'll try to help! I cant remember from the questions numbers....

i can't remember the question, but it's just many rows and colums of 42's. idk which one to click on

OP
Flic
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
It's the 42nd 42 ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
How about 'don't touch the pink - need a bridge'?

Nevermind, just reread previous posts! Sorry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
right click

Reaction score
Reminds me of a "game" I made with Hypercard back in middle school. Somehow the teacher found it and started playing it, called it the worst game ever.

Reaction score
I've made it to #76 but couldn't pass it. Will try later after my brain has had a chance to relax.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
click the "v" in lives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Does the answer to "correct spelling of 'slap me do'" change every time? What about the eyes looking at scissors cutting off sonic the hedgehog's nose? I made it past these to "Fight!" once, and chose the wrong carrot. Now I'm stuck at "Remember this" with the names of colors and numbers underneath, does that answer change every time as well? (Rereading this post, it all sounds extraordinarily weird!)

Reaction score
I'm stuck at level 56 .... it's wierd, I have clicked on the red button which glows green and nothing happened ... so I waited and waited and waited .... then I clicked and died.

Reaction score
Does the answer to "correct spelling of 'slap me do'" change every time?

No. It's the name of the company that made the game, and it plays at the beginning every time you download.

What about the eyes looking at scissors cutting off sonic the hedgehog's nose?

If you know it's Sonic, you can answer the question.

I made it past these to "Fight!" once, and chose the wrong carrot.

I've picked the same carrot a dozen times, and it never changes.

Now I'm stuck at "Remember this" with the names of colors and numbers underneath, does that answer change every time as well?

No ... the color sequence you really do have to remember for a later puzzle, though. It never changes, either.

One thing I did learn ... the "laser" puzzle is followed by a question that asks, "Did you solve the laser puzzle on your first try" or words to that effect. Well, if you restart the game (download the flash again) it only tracks it from that download. So I didn't solve it my first time, but when I stopped playing and came back to it later, since I knew how to solve that puzzle it thought I had solved it "on my first try."

That is the only answer I've seen so far that has any possibility of "changing" from game to game in any way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 AGP 400 MHz 1.34gb RAM

This is great! Excellent brain exercise, let alone memory...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Each one is the same no matter how many times you go back to repeat them. The laser puzzle is also the same. All you have to do is drag the Numbered piece (I think it is number 44) out of the way, then click the eye on the letter on the upper right hand side corner piece. You don't have to put all the pieces in the correct order to do that.
Step 1. Drag the numered piece to the left. Step 2. Click the eye of the letter and you are led to the next number.
To get it over done faster with the Fight, you can just keep clicking on the same fighter continuously until the Fight is over.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am stuck on 59.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
For those who don't know, to quickly beat the "don't go in the (green, bleu, pink)" questions, you can simply hold down the left mouse button and go right over it. Makes life much easier if you go through the questions many, many times as I have!

How do you get past the question where the meteors are falling? I've only tried it 2 times, but I'm too tired to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.