system warning

Reaction score
hi guys,

since today im getting, after i lock into my user account the following error,
flxinitLoad: client has not been protected.

where is this message comin from ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2Ghz CD,1.5GBRAM,100GBHD,SL.PowerbookG4 12"1Ghz,768MbRAM,40GBHD,Leopard.imac G3 400Mhz,10.4
Have you downloaded anything lately? Do you have any strange third party programs installed? Are you running anti-virus software? Are you doing foreign things to your mac? Did you stray out side the boundaries of the apple scope of controllability? it's best to tell me now so that I can punish you!:bushman:

OP
C
Reaction score
i had adobe creative suite 2 on it, yesterday i uninstalled it because it was running to slow, and replaced it with the cs3 engineering version, actually after that i saw this security warning first time. i dont run virus software.

Reaction score
Hi channelfive & welcome to Mac-Forums!

Are you positive that you have posted the exact wording of the error and any other info that is showing at the time this error appears? I ask because I googled 'flxinitLoad: client has not been protected' and it came up blank ... which is very odd ...

OP
C
Reaction score
i also googled the error and didnt find nothing, thats why i asked the forum.
now i took a screenshot with my camera, and i see there is a spelling mistake in my first post, the exact error code is:

Security Warning

flxlnitLoad: client has not been protected

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Ok. Like P-8, I cant find any references to that error in google. Have you contacted adobe with the error to see if they have any idea? You say you noticed it after installing software from them afterall :)

~~ TS ~~

OP
C
Reaction score
thats the next thing, im adobe ts, and i already checkt the resources i have so far at home, i came out empty.

Reaction score
Try creating a new user account and see if the error still shows up ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Is that F L X InitLoad? It could be something to do with Adobe Flex, is that included with CS3?

OP
C
Reaction score
oke, now i created a new user, it changes nothing, i also repaired the hd, because i saw some other errors there witch are gone now, but the system warning is still there. flex is not in the cs3.
strange that i find nothing about this error on adobe or appels website.

Reaction score
I would uninstall CS3 and reboot then see if that error persists ... There doesn't seem to be any reference at all to it on the web . . . ???

OP
C
Reaction score
nope i didnt find anything like this on the web, maybe its new. oke i uninstall and try out if i still get the error.

OP
C
Reaction score
oke, i uninstalled and the error was gone, thx.

but actualy i need the apps, the error message i had, is it oke when i ignore it for a while ?

but i can also find out about this tomorrow in work, ... have a nice afternoon.

Reaction score
Try installing CS3 again and see if there are any clues in the installation process that will help out if the error comes up again ...:radioacti

OP
C
Reaction score
i installed the application, and i got the same warning again. during the installation process was nothing. i had a talk with one of my workmates,
and he is having the same error to, but he says it doesnt interfere, he also didnt know exactly where it comes from, but the apps are working good. so i will use the programs now till they come up with the shipping version of the cs3.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was arriving at that school of thought myself. You shouldn't have too long to wait for the new CS3 to go public.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB Pro 17" Core Duo 2 GB ++ iBookG4 12" 1 GB ++ PowerMac G3 ++ iPod 60 GB
hi guys,

since today im getting, after i lock into my user account the following error,
flxinitLoad: client has not been protected.

where is this message comin from ?

hey man, hi mac-forum ;-)
thank god i'm not alone. got the same problem with this error since i have that cs3-beta on my mac. not that it was bothering me, but feels good to know where it came from. guess that's one of the usual issues with beta's...

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, andechri! I hope you stick around! :girl:

Ok this might be a dumb question but... Does this error message come from using the beta app or the real CS3 release?

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd share my findings.

It looks like a fiery RIP error, FLEXLM is part of the licensing system EFI use.

Cheers

Damo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.