Synching with Outlook

Reaction score
I have a stack of Address Book contacts on my Mac that I have updated and cleaned up, removing dupes etc. I have a similar but larger group of contacts on a PC running Outlook at work, but this set has dupes and outdated contacts all through it.

I want to synch the cleaned up Address Book contacts across to Outlook overriding the old versions on Outlook. Where there are different versions of the contact, I want the Address Book one to prevail in all cases. Also, I don't want any of the existing Outlook contacts to go across to the iphone because that will just bring in redundant or duplicate contacts.

Does anyone know a way to synch with Outlook so that the iphone contacts change the Outlook ones, but no changes are made on the iphone?

Regards, Rick.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.