• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Suggest me some browser based Mac games….

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air
I play cookie clicker atm and have baked like 3 trillion cookies till now. The game now feels boring to me, there’s nothing much to do in it except just clicking and baking cookies. Looking for some new browser games to play, i don’t have any game-type preference, just anything good will work.

P.S. - Not looking to download any games, please suggest only browser ones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Word games: Wordle, Byrdle, Quordle, Waffle, 7 Little Words, Semantle (you can search for all of them) One play per day for each, but they are fun

Geography: Globle (Again, search and one per day)

I really don't play online games, those are all I know.

OP
willjuZ963
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air
Word games: Wordle, Byrdle, Quordle, Waffle, 7 Little Words, Semantle (you can search for all of them) One play per day for each, but they are fun

Geography: Globle (Again, search and one per day)

I really don't play online games, those are all I know.
Thanks man, I’ve played wordle and waffle a lot in the past though. Will try the rest of the games you suggested.

Reaction score
You can try haxball. It's not a single game, I mean it is but there are hundreds of maps you can try within the game. For example, there are maps for football, basketball, tennis, racing etc.

OP
willjuZ963
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air
You can try haxball. It's not a single game, I mean it is but there are hundreds of maps you can try within the game. For example, there are maps for football, basketball, tennis, racing etc.
Oh, looks interesting, will try it out. Thanks.

Reaction score
Oh, looks interesting, will try it out. Thanks.
No problem. Btw, if I may ask, how much time did it take you to reach 3 trillion cookies. I’ve actually just started playing it a week ago and I’m yet to make my first million lol.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Probably would help if we knew what sort of games you're interested in. Basically small quick-play games (where you advance level by level)...or more involved longterm games.

I play three browser based games (all are free...or have free versions):

* Runescape
* Forge of Empires
* Elvenar

Nick

p.s. Actually Runescape has an app (I think it was browser based a few years ago)...but it has a free version to play.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
OP didn't specify whether these games are on mobile devices or computer (which could make a big difference)...title of the thread does mention "Mac Games" (which are only computers).

Forge of Empires & Elvenar are 100% browser based games. Runescape is downloaded via the Runescape website.:)

Nick

OP
willjuZ963
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air
No problem. Btw, if I may ask, how much time did it take you to reach 3 trillion cookies. I’ve actually just started playing it a week ago and I’m yet to make my first million lol.
Just 2 weeks :p

OP
willjuZ963
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air
Probably would help if we knew what sort of games you're interested in. Basically small quick-play games (where you advance level by level)...or more involved longterm games.

I play three browser based games (all are free...or have free versions):

* Runescape
* Forge of Empires
* Elvenar

Nick

p.s. Actually Runescape has an app (I think it was browser based a few years ago)...but it has a free version to play.
Thanks man, I kind of prefer the quick-play games btw

OP
willjuZ963
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air
Wait…what??? How did you make 3 trillion cookies in 2 weeks? AM I doing something wrong or is there something I’m missing?
You see, once you’ve made several million cookies it gets really easier to make the next bunch. You have lots of cookies and upgrades so mostly the game is automated. But I did use this tool in the start when I had no upgrades. It automated my clicks and helped me progress really fast.

Reaction score
You see, once you’ve made several million cookies it gets really easier to make the next bunch. You have lots of cookies and upgrades so mostly the game is automated. But I did use this tool in the start when I had no upgrades. It automated my clicks and helped me progress really fast.
Ohhh….Thanks, I’ll try your method.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.