• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Southpark- World of Warcraft lol

Reaction score
How many of you have seen that Soutpark episode with World of Warcraft?

Its hilarious "Don't you have anything better to do than go online killing innocent people?"

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
yes i saw it, haha so funny. normally i hate that show too

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I saw it. It was a good episode. Not their best, but good. That's one of the best shows on TV.

OP
I
Reaction score
Yup! Defo one of the best shows on TV and the material is always great. That World of Warcraft episode is out here a while now but I'm still guessing we are a bit behind the American Schedule here in Ireland.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Saw it a while back. It was absolutely hilarious!! I loved how they all got fat from sitting around and playing WoW :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Two of my favorite episodes are the one where they get the ninja weapons and they turn into anime characters.. And the one where people pay Kenny to eat/do disgusting things for money.. lol..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Two of my favorite episodes are the one where they get the ninja weapons and they turn into anime characters..

What's funny is that the song they did for that episode wasn't just fake Japanese gibberish, it was really Japanese. They butchered the language, but you can see the lyrics to the song on Wikipedia's article for the episode. They aren't exactly family friendly lyrics though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Their turn around time from an issue that occurs in the real world to it being satirized and aired on Comedy Central is what impresses me the most. Good on those guys, they deserve a lot of credit.

Reaction score
irock I have to ask you this since you have a pink floyd avatar, have you heard the new Roger Waters song "Hello(I love you)? killer song gatta get it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
irock I have to ask you this since you have a pink floyd avatar, have you heard the new Roger Waters song "Hello(I love you)? killer song gatta get it.

Dude, use PMs if you want to talk about stuff that's not relevant to the topic at hand

Back on topic. I stopped watching the show after the whole golden PSP episode. Got WAY too offensive after that (either that or I got too lazy to tune in :p)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love offensive but non-threatening stuff, especially when it offends me. That's freedom of speech. The First Amendment protects the kind of things that attack the sacred cows in society, and that's the great thing about this country.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Customer and I agree. Most of my favorite episodes are ones that directly make fun of my own demographic/religion/culture/or favorite hobby. It's just funny television with a little bit of umph behind it.

Reaction score
Two of my favorite episodes are the one where they get the ninja weapons and they turn into anime characters.. And the one where people pay Kenny to eat/do disgusting things for money.. lol..

Those are called, "Good Times With Weapons," and "Fat Camp"

Reaction score
I agree, it gives you a good excuse to laugh at yourself and if you can't do that every once in a while your wound up to tight!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - Intel Duo 2
I've been thinking of getting a dolphin-plasty. I've always felt like a dolphin in my heart.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
that episode was great, but the rest of the season jut went downhill from there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
The Lord of the Rings episode is a classic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.