So In Love

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
Hi all,

my IBM T41 recently decided to give up on me after serving me for more than 3 yrs, so gave me a good excuse to get a new laptop, looking at the prices and specs, decided to go with a MBP, boy was i never wrong. I got the higher end version of the MBP, the one with 2.33 Ghz processor... figured since i was going to drop that money, might as well put in a little more and get the one with the better specs :bone:

I'm so in love with my MBP now, she's sleek and beautiful and OSX is out of this world. the backlit keyboard so so beautiful, and the speakers... OMG, awesome, screen resolution makes the other new 15" wide laptop i have beside me look like... i have another new laptop sitting beside me now running vista, and IMHO, it comes no where close to OSX

I am kinda familiar with mac's OS because i was their sales person once, so i had a 2 day 4 hr each classroom session on using the mac so i could go sell them at a trade show... now using the knowledge on my mac...

I will still revive my T41 and turn it into a backup or something, although i know that it's hard for me to crash my MBP...

OP
Aaagogo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
^ it's hardware, motherboard flex, surprisingly it was a common problem with the T41's running the ATI 7500 graphics card.

I'm a loyal supporter of IBM's, i love them for their sleek black look and i believe that thinkpads are the best windows based laptop machine u can get, that was before Lenovo took over and turned them all into crappy looking machines... IMO that is. I hate the look of the T60 series, makes it look like the T2* series...

of course, i'm a mac lover too, fell in love when they had the mac's with those wonderful colours, "forgot what they were called", then the G5's were to die for, then they have their freaking crazy cinema display... but i finally got my hands on a MBP, very happy camper

i'm not in the states right now, but when i get back, i will get a replacement mobo and get my TP running again, but right now, my MBP is sleeping beside me everynight.

will look into that program that you mentioned, thanx :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.