Shared Spreadsheet Dashboard Widget

Reaction score
Okay, I'm looking for a dashboard widget that is a spreadsheet (a list of people in my office and their phone extensions), and can be shared with anyone in my office and can be updated on the fly. Does this exist? I'm having a hard time finding something like it.

I thought maybe I could set up a website and have everyone use the webclip feature, but not everyone has leopard, so that's out.

It seems like there should be something like this using google spreadsheets.

Any info, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

OP
B
Reaction score
I was told macForums had the most knowledgeable members . . . where are they?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Patience!
1st post yesterday 3.33am
2nd post yesterday 4.33am
3rd post today 1.18am

If someone who knows of a widget that will do what you want, or another way to get what you want, they will assist you.
Otherwise, even though this isn't exactly what you are looking for, you may want to look at Google Docs for business

Reaction score
There is a snippage app which is an AIR app so it works on Mac and PC.Snippage . There's also desktopify, Desktopify - Convert web widgets to desktop. or Zoho Spreadsheet Gadget . You can make a blog.

Reaction score
Sounds perfect to put onto google docs spreadsheet. Or similar such as skydrive (office), etc.

Really great for sharing in the cloud.

Then go there via your browser.

Or via widget that goes there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.