safari - "can't click submit"

Reaction score
Hi!.
I have a 2 day old iMac 27"i7; all max os, no windows or other partitions - I have only added a few games, lightroom and PS CS5.

Safari Issue: When viewing sites I can open windows, scroll and even type replys in forums such as this...however when I click "post message" buttons nothing happens, like i didn't even click. I have a magic mouse & a trackpad. Neither worked. I can click a new web page, or refresh the page but will not submit. I cleared the casche & deleted history. I closed the browser and reopened. nada.
Another example, since I cleared everything, I had to log back into my yahoo email. I could enter my user name, tab to and enter my password...but when i clicked submit - nada. I also turned off and turned back on all my wireless devices to no avail (keyboard, mouse and trackpad).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" IMac, 8GB RAM, Intel i7 Processor, 2TB HDD
Have you installed the Flash plugin from the Apple/Safari plugins website?

Also, did you run a System update when you first got the Mac, I have one that is less than a week old also 27" i7 and mine works fine.

I did system update and installed Flash!

Hope this helps.

OP
Z
Reaction score
hey thanks for the reply. I will check the update and flash. As it turns out when i got home from work and fired the machine up, everything was back to normal...something in restarting it fixed it. Thanks again for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.