Rosetta Emulation Mode in Shockwave?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
Hey guys, I've a problem here.

I was going to install Shockwave Player, and so I went to the Adobe site. But then it just showed a knowledge base of how to run Safari in Rosetta. So I followed it.

But when I run Safari and went back to the Adobe site, it still showed the knowledge base and nothing happened. I deleted cookies from Adobe, deleted my history and cache, and logged off. Then I run Safari again, but still the same.

What should I do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' Black MacBook Core Duo 1.25 GB Ram 80GB HD
all you do is get info on your Safari Icon then check the little box that says "Open Using Rosetta" restart safari then shockwave should work

OP
rixx03
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
I know that, and I already did it.

But nothing happened. It still redirects to the knowledge base, and I can't even install Shockwave.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.