Restored my iPhone 4G.... can I recover it back?

Reaction score
So. I forgot my pass code. After trying many combinations I decided to give up and restore it. I had a backup from half a year ago so it was an okay decision; better than losing all of my data. Before restoring the iPhone I went and saved the folder it had inside to my PC. It was named "DCIM", but it's only 1.19GB.

Anyways, after restoring and all that, my muscle memory ironically kicked in and I remember my 'old' pass code. Is there any way to "restore" it back to before?

Cheers,
2jak

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I have absolutely no idea what that "DCIM" folder is (actually, here's a good read about it), but you aren't going to be able restore anything without a proper backup. In the future, we recommend doing regular backups. It's hard to remember and get into this habit, but if you keep iTunes running in the background on your home PC, then as long as you have the options "Sync over Wi-Fi" and "Auto Sync when connected" for your device, then it will automatically backup every time you plug it into a power source to charge at home and on wi-fi.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.