REQ: iPhone app for recording phone calls

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can get an app for iPhones (jailbroken or otherwise) for recording phone calls?

I really need this app for recording work related interviews. If there's none available I guess I'll have to get a Nokia...

OP
S
Reaction score
I came across that alright. Unfortunately it requires you buy minutes with the company. I was hoping for something similar to the Symbian apps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yeah the only problem is that either A) You need to wait until Apple adds that feature or B) you jailbreak your phone and find an app that will record phone calls. Since Apple doesn't allow apps to integrate with the phone part of the iphone, at least at this point. Lots of phones can record conversations either with a beeping or something similar to let the other person know that you're recording them.. so it's probably just a matter of time before Apple adds recording calls in their software.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.