Reminders: delete completed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
ok thnx.... i wuld have liked text the text coloured to stand out more!

If you haven't tried it, please do so. The text does stand out quite nicely. Honestly, it's better this way. If the text was colored, you'd have a hard time reading it, especially in dark mode.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I haven't tried working with it yet... but see there are LOTS of options which may be useful. tho bit over the top compared to just NOTES which im finding not the best for items repeating weekly, monthly & yearly. may put back in calendar or try Toodledo.

just clicked repeated item in notes which turned red on the day... and the red disappeared and next date to be reminded appeared. so guess it will work ok.

tho it was nice to have all stuff in my Calendar, however cluttered it looked, to look for upcoming things before being reminded, I would have to open notes. such a dilemma!! lol lol lol

will try out Toodledo at some point tho!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Let me suggest again Reminders. Set a reminder at when you want to be reminded, it can repeat on a regular basis, or be one off. You can set day, time, location, all sorts of triggers for the reminder. I have reminders for every day, every week and every other week. I even have some reminders for 4-5 months from now. Syncs to my iDevices and  Watch, so no matter where I am, I get the reminder. No clutter, no fun.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Let me suggest again Reminders. Set a reminder at when you want to be reminded, it can repeat on a regular basis, or be one off. You can set day, time, location, all sorts of triggers for the reminder. I have reminders for every day, every week and every other week. I even have some reminders for 4-5 months from now. Syncs to my iDevices and  Watch, so no matter where I am, I get the reminder. No clutter, no fun.
thnx.... can reminders be sorted by date?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.