Recommend 27inch Monitor

Reaction score
My IMAC is playing up and as its a 2012 edition and I have already spent @£200 having it fixed but still having problems looking to use my 2018 MacbookAir as main computer but link it to a 27 inch monitor.
Main use- Spreadsheets, internet and Nextflix.
Hoping to Sell iMac which has SSD + 16GB RAM.
Lots of choice hence ask for recommendations- budget £200.
Thanks

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
There's more to monitor than just the price. You want a IPS panel which is the best type of monitor. Next, at 27" you need to look at the resolution, you can pick up VERY cheap 27" monitors that are 1080P and will look like crap. You want at least 2K or more if your eyes support it. With your budget I wouldn't recommend any higher resolution.

Now, go to your favored electronics vendor and use the size, panel-type, resolution and see how many of them fit your budget.

Once you narrow it down, check the reviews for the brands. Some are better than others. I've used many Samsung, BenQ and Dell in the past. My current monitors are all Viewsonic.

Once you've done your research and narrowed, we can provide any feedback on specific model.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.