Question re: 1Password

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
I have decided to purchase 1Password via the UK MAS. Question I have is if I use iCloud for syncing to my iDevices (iPhone 5, iPad 4Retina) does this still require me to download the free iOS versions of 1Password?

Cheers, :Cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Syncing can be done via iCloud or WiFi, but you will need a 1Password app. on all each of your devices that you want to use it on.

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor. If you can, get it directly from AgileBits web site. Otherwise most of the money goes to Apple.

OP
MacGandalf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
Syncing can be done via iCloud or WiFi, but you will need a 1Password app. on all each of your devices that you want to use it on.

Cheers ... McBie

Thanks very much for the clarification McBie. Appreciated. :)

Do yourself a favor. If you can, get it directly from AgileBits web site. Otherwise most of the money goes to Apple.

Understand where you are coming from but it states if you want to use iCloud you need to get it from MAS. Thanks for your reply. :)

Reaction score
Don't know why, a cloud is a cloud. I use Dropbox.
Oh well.

OP
MacGandalf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just thought I'd let you know - all done and dusted, no probs to speak of :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.