Program to join .rar files please!

Reaction score
Thank-you in advance,, i am looking for a program that will join and/or play .rar files, for instance there is this huge movie that is split into 4 parts, all of them numbered and end in .rar,, now how do i join them? I have the password once they are joined to UNRAR them,,, So im guessing once the are downloaded, i first need to join them,,, then UNRAR them,, no?? kind regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
rar is a filetype that is good for transfering files through bittorent etc because it splits a large file up into smaller parts.... this does not explain this well enough but you need to do this:

download unrarx from versiontracker.com and then install it....and then double click the file you have that ends in .rar and not .r12 and it will assemble all of your .rxx files

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
If it was not password protected, you can play the movie in VLC with a small helper app.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.