Problem Installing High Sierra

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" (Mid 2010) - 1 TB HD - 8GB Ram
Trying to install High Sierra on my mid-2010 iMac currently running 10.12.1 and having problems getting the whole thing to complete. After the agreement acknowledgement, I click continue and will get a message saying "In order to continue installing macOS High Seierra, you need to log in as administrator. Install macOS High Sierra is trying to add a new helper tool." I click on "Add helper", it gets down to as little as 4 minutes remaining and then it just stops. I've tried quitting and restarting it at least six time and will get down to varying amounts of time remaining and stops each time.

What can I do get this this install to complete. The last attempt got down to 27 minutes before stopping.

Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You might want to boot to Recovery (command plus r) select utilities, Disk Utility, and run First Aid on your hard drive. The drive in your iMac is a smaller (3.5") 5400 RPM model and since your machine is going on 7 years old it's a good idea to check the drive for errors. That may be the reason you can't install High Sierra. And by the way, even your version of Sierra is way behind. You should be running 10.12.6.

When you run First Aid, select the bottom drive (Macinstosh HD) not the top.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Since last posting, I have tried installing under a different user account with admin privileges as well as trying in safe mode and then both combined. When under a different user account with admin privileges, I get the message of "Downloading installer information to the target volume failed." When in my account, it simply reaches a point in time then stops as before.

I would love to go straight to 10.12.6, but when you look at the system requirements on the Apple page down in the lower left, it states that 10.12.5 is required, as shown here:
10.12.6 Requirements Screenshot.jpeg

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hey Ralph....

Let's try the combined Sierra download from this LINK. That should work. And have you run First Aid on that hard drive as was suggested?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Since last posting, I have tried installing under a different user account with admin privileges as well as trying in safe mode and then both combined.

What does your App Store and Software Update show you what is available and is High Sierra not an option??

It seems to be a PITA nag from there for those who do not want it. Seems odd you can't seem to get it to work when you do want it.

- Patrick
======

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The app store doesn't work for me. I've had nothing but problems trying to update from that that goes back years. I checked today and it said "No updates available". I then searched for 10.12.6 combo update and it found nothing. It only seems to be offering 10.13.3. I find my only success by going directly to the Apple downloads site.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey Ralph....

Let's try the combined Sierra download from this LINK. That should work. And have you run First Aid on that hard drive as was suggested?

Okay, here's today's latest attempt:

In Normal Mode:
Ran Disk First Aid
Downloaded 10.12.6 Combo
Clicked through all the agreements, selected the hard drive, clicked "Install", entered password & clicked Install Software"
Received the message "When this software finishes installing, you must restart your computer. Are you sure you want to install the software now?" and then clicked on "Continue installation"
In LESS than a second, got the message to "Click restart to finish the installation".
Restarted the computer
Checked "About this Mac" and continue to see 10.12.1

In Safe Mode in MY account and again in my Wife's account:
Ran Disk First Aid again
Clicked through all the agreements, selected the hard drive, clicked "Install", entered password & clicked Install Software"
Received the message "When this software finishes installing, you must restart your computer. Are you sure you want to install the software now?" and then clicked on "Continue installation"
In LESS than a second, got the message to "Click restart to finish the installation".
Restarted the computer
Checked "About this Mac" and continue to see 10.12.1

There is no time spent actually installing, no progress bar, NOTHING except going directly to the restart button!

I can't think of anything else to try short of a clean install, which I prefer not to do if I don't have to.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
There's something else going on with your iMac that we are not aware of. The combo update to Sierra should have installed without all the fanfare. And if you ran First Aid on that hard drive and it came back with no errors, there should be no reason the installation failed. Are you by chance using FileVault to encrypt your hard drive?

Make sure you have a current backup before doing a clean install if you should decide on that.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just checked and FileVault is, indeed, turned off. And, no, no errors after First Aid ran either time.

If I decide to do a clean install, do I still run the 10.12.6 combo or forget the combo? Or would I go straight to 10.13?

I will I know when an update is not advisable/recommended for my iMac due to it's age?

The only reason I am trying to upgrade is because I have been getting error codes when trying to scan with my Brother HL-L2380DW printer/scanner. I keep getting the error messages shown below. I tried deleting the drivers and software and reinstalling, but it didn't help. So, I figured I would try updating the OS.

Brother Scan Issue.jpg

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The only reason I am trying to upgrade is because I have been getting error codes when trying to scan with my Brother HL-L2380DW printer/scanner. I keep getting the error messages shown below. I tried deleting the drivers and software and reinstalling, but it didn't help. So, I figured I would try updating the OS.

I know that Brother model and it's a very reliable Printer - Scanner. It's also a WiFi model. Upgrading or updating macOS is not going to necessarily help with printing or scanning problems especially if everything was working OK before. Are you using the Brother as WiFi or do you have it connected via USB?

Reinstalling drivers and printer software usually does not work. You would have to reset the printing system or completely remove the Brother and reinstall it again.

Also, there's no reason for you to update your iMac to High Sierra, however, you should be running the latest version of Sierra if at all possible. We still haven't figured out why the Sierra updates are failing. The hard drive checks OK although that may not tell us much. Disk Utility First Aid only really checks file and folder integrity but does not address the inner workings of the drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The only reason I am trying to upgrade is because I have been getting error codes when trying to scan with my Brother HL-L2380DW printer/scanner.

I dare say it may not help.

How is your Brother "connected"???

- Patrick
======

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I dare say it may not help.

How is your Brother "connected"???

- Patrick
======

Already asked Patrick. Your behind in the thread and redundancy isn't helping the OP. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I know that Brother model and it's a very reliable Printer - Scanner. It's also a WiFi model. Upgrading or updating macOS is not going to necessarily help with printing or scanning problems especially if everything was working OK before. Are you using the Brother as WiFi or do you have it connected via USB?

Reinstalling drivers and printer software usually does not work. You would have to reset the printing system or completely remove the Brother and reinstall it again.

Also, there's no reason for you to update your iMac to High Sierra, however, you should be running the latest version of Sierra if at all possible. We still haven't figured out why the Sierra updates are failing. The hard drive checks OK although that may not tell us much. Disk Utility First Aid only really checks file and folder integrity but does not address the inner workings of the drive.

It's connected via USB.

I did completely remove the printer by going into the Printer & Scanner in System Preferences and deleting it as well as manually going in and deleting drivers per these directions by Brother:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2380dw_us_as&ftype3=2035&faqid=faq00000314_004

I'd love to solve both issues, OS updates and Brother scanning issue, if anyone can come up with more to try. Being retired, it gives me somewhat of a challenge to work on! I appreciate everyones help.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Opps… Sorry, I missed that.

Was it also mentioned that Apple doesn't list scanning being supported by that AIO?:

Printer and scanner software for macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, and Mavericks
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201465

Brother's scanning method only I guess:
http://support.brother.com/g/s/id/os/macintosh_pre.html

- Patrick
======

The drivers and software I reinstalled came from Brother and the links you provided is where I downloaded from. A Scanning driver is included and I have scanned in the past. Something has changed and now it won't scan at all. If I understand the info, Apple doesn't support scanning with my unit based on that listing. But, shouldn't it be working since it's Brother's driver and software that's being used? It's specifically meant for OS 10.12.X.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If I understand the info, Apple doesn't support scanning with my unit based on that listing. But, shouldn't it be working since it's Brother's driver and software that's being used?

I wonder if it shows up as a scanner when using Image Capture.app???

Have you tried that??

Also, have you got another known good USB cable you could try, and what about using it with a wi-fi connection??? Even if you need to do the scanning at the unit setup and control.

Odd that a Brother unit not working with a Mac as they're usually very good that way.

Was everything working previously with El Cap'n, 10.10 Yosemite or 10.9 Mavericks for example???

And odd as Charlie says, why the 10.12.x COMBO won't install????

You're making these old retired brain cells of mine work a bit more than usual. ;D

- Patrick
======

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I wonder if it shows up as a scanner when using Image Capture.app???

Have you tried that??

Also, have you got another known good USB cable you could try, and what about using it with a wi-fi connection??? Even if you need to do the scanning at the unit setup and control.

Odd that a Brother unit not working with a Mac as they're usually very good that way.

Was everything working previously with El Cap'n, 10.10 Yosemite or 10.9 Mavericks for example???

And odd as Charlie says, why the 10.12.x COMBO won't install????

You're making these old retired brain cells of mine work a bit more than usual. ;D

- Patrick
======

Now this has gotten more interesting!

YES, it does show up in Image Capture and it works! Amazing. It works in Apple Software when Apple doesn't support the scan function in this model printer/scanner, yet it won't scan in Brother's own software. Go figure! Does this even make any sense?

Before looking into Image Capture, I did locate another USB cable that appeared unused. Hooked it up and was getting the same error problems as with the old cable. If it prints fine with the old cable, is it possible the cable would cause problems only in the scan function?

I've had this printer for just over two years, so I don't have a lot of experience with it with other OS's other than Yosemite and El Capitan. I did experience the same problem, but not nearly as frequent. I was able to either close and reopen the app one or more times or restart the computer, but I could eventually get it to scan, even with Sierra up until recently. I have contacted Brother Support and am curious what they will have to say.

As for scanning, I don't have to do it much, so I can live with using Image Capture, but I would still like to upgrade to 10.12.6.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Ralph I believe it is time you did a nuke of the hard drive and a clean install of OS X.12 and then update using the combo updater to OS X.12.6.

When you downloaded El Capitan, did you by chance use DiskmakerX or similar and make a bootable USB thumb drive? You could use it again now to save download OS X.12 all over again. I use this process on each and every operating system upgrade. Why? Because that is the way we used to do it and it always has worked having a nice clean,. new operatin g system on a nice clean hard drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
YES, it does show up in Image Capture and it works! Amazing.

Well, at least that gives you some scanning ability, and yes, Image Capture is quite an under-rated application. ;D

PS: I believe a lot of software actually uses it in the background to get things to work.

- Patrick
======

Last edited:
OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ralph I believe it is time you did a nuke of the hard drive and a clean install of OS X.12 and then update using the combo updater to OS X.12.6.

When you downloaded El Capitan, did you by chance use DiskmakerX or similar and make a bootable USB thumb drive? You could use it again now to save download OS X.12 all over again. I use this process on each and every operating system upgrade. Why? Because that is the way we used to do it and it always has worked having a nice clean,. new operatin g system on a nice clean hard drive.

As a matter of fact, I do have a thumb drive with ElCaptan 10.11.3 on it. What I'm afraid of is going back to that and then having continuing problems upgrading from there as I am having now. What do you think are the chances of that happening?

Let me tell you where I'm at from efforts the past day. I did some searching and ran across EtreCheck software. I ran it, got rid of most of items marked in red and retried installing 10.12.6.

I found a file called iAntivirus under /system/library/extensions, thinking that may be part of the problem. I looked it up and found that it was part of some Norton software, although I don't remember ever running Norton on the iMac. I tried to find the file on the Mac and could not. Is it possible it is a "hidden" file"? If so, any idea how I can get rid of it? I thought that maybe if I installed the software and immediately uninstalled it, it would disappear. But, when I found a download link online, it said it is no longer available in the U.S. So, that idea didn't go anywhere!

After cleaning things up the best I could, I again tried to install 10.12.6 Combo, both in my user account as well as in my wife's, and in normal and in safe mode and again running First Aid beforehand. Every time, it went straight from clicking okay to restart right into restarting. No installation time what-so-ever.

I just ran into another issue. I thought it would be good to do a Time Machine backup and after waiting for it for what seemed like ages, it just stopped writing with about 3 minutes to go. I restarted it and it said there was 847 MB left to write. It, too, stopped after writing about 250MB. Tried it another three times and it reported 870MB, 872MB and then 874MB left to write and each time it stopped short after writing about 250MB. I would have thought the amount remaining would have decreased by what was written each time but, it actually kept increasing a bit each time. This seems to be a similar behavior as trying to install 10.12.6.

Here is the latest Etrecheck report. Is there any way to get red of the remaining two red "Fail" items? Are they of any significance?

EtreCheck version: 3.4.6 (460)
Report generated 2018-02-01 17:26:39
Download EtreCheck from https://etrecheck.com
Runtime: 3:39
Performance: Good

Click the [Lookup] links for more information from Apple Support Communities.
Click the [Details] links for more information about that line.

Problem: Other problem

Hardware Information: ⓘ
iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2010)
[Technical Specifications] - [User Guide] - [Warranty & Service]
iMac - model: iMac11,2
1 3.6 GHz Intel Core i5 (i5) CPU: 2-core
8 GB RAM Upgradeable - [Instructions]
BANK 0/DIMM0
2 GB DDR3 1333 MHz ok
BANK 1/DIMM0
2 GB DDR3 1333 MHz ok
BANK 0/DIMM1
2 GB DDR3 1333 MHz ok
BANK 1/DIMM1
2 GB DDR3 1333 MHz ok
Handoff/Airdrop2: not supported
Wireless: en1: 802.11 a/b/g/n
iCloud Quota: 3.80 GB available

Video Information: ⓘ
ATI Radeon HD 5670 - VRAM: 512 MB
iMac 1920 x 1080

Disk Information: ⓘ
WDC WD1001FALS-40Y6A0 disk0: (1 TB) (Rotational)
[Show SMART report]
(disk0s1) <not mounted> [EFI]: 210 MB
[redacted] (disk0s2 - Journaled HFS+) / [Startup]: 999.35 GB (832.68 GB free)
(disk0s3) <not mounted> [Recovery]: 650 MB

HL-DT-STDVDRW GA32N ()

USB Information: ⓘ
USB20Bus
hub_device
Apple Computer, Inc. IR Receiver
Apple Inc. Built-in iSight
USB20Bus
hub_device
Apple, Inc. Keyboard Hub
Apple, Inc Apple Keyboard
Kensington Kensington Expert Mouse
Apple Card Reader
Apple Inc. BRCM2046 Hub
Apple Inc. Bluetooth USB Host Controller

Firewire Information: ⓘ
LaCie d2 quadra (button) 800mbit - 800mbit max
(disk1s1) <not mounted> [EFI]: 210 MB
LaCie (disk1s2 - Journaled HFS+) /Volumes/LaCie : 999.86 GB (644.03 GB free)

System Software: ⓘ
macOS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2657) - Time since boot: about 3 hours

Gatekeeper: ⓘ
Mac App Store and identified developers

Kernel Extensions: ⓘ
/Library/Extensions
[loaded] com.kensington.trackballworks.driver (1.3.0 - SDK 10.8) [Lookup]

/System/Library/Extensions
[not loaded] com.Belcarra.iokit.USBLAN_netpart (3.1.1 - SDK 10.6) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.Belcarra.iokit.USBLAN_usbpart (3.1.1 - SDK 10.6) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.Cycling74.driver.Soundflower (1.6.5 - SDK 10.6) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.RemoteControl.USBLAN.usbpart (3.1.1 - SDK 10.7) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.lexar.iokit.IOSCSILexarCommandsDevice (1.1.2) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.lexarmedia.driver.IOUSBJumpshotClass (1.0.1) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.pctools.iantivirus.kfs (1.0.1) [Lookup]

/System/Library/Extensions/2.2.0/Belcarra.USBLAN_netpart.kext/Contents/Plug-Ins
[not loaded] com.belcarra.iokit.netpart.panther (1.6.3) [Lookup]

/System/Library/Extensions/2.2.0/Belcarra.USBLAN_usbpart.kext/Contents/Plug-Ins
[not loaded] com.belcarra.iokit.usbpart.panther (1.6.3) [Lookup]

/System/Library/Extensions/2.2.0/RemoteControl.USBLAN_usbpart.kext/Contents/Plug-Ins
[not loaded] com.RemoteControl.USBLAN.panther (1.6.2) [Lookup]

System Launch Agents: ⓘ
[not loaded] 7 Apple tasks
[loaded] 179 Apple tasks
[running] 93 Apple tasks

System Launch Daemons: ⓘ
[failed] com.apple.locationd.plist (Apple, Inc. - installed 2016-10-21)
[not loaded] 41 Apple tasks
[loaded] 166 Apple tasks
[running] 105 Apple tasks

Launch Agents: ⓘ
[not loaded] com.adobe.AAM.Updater-1.0.plist (? ffb65062 17b9373f - installed 2010-10-03) [Lookup]
[failed] com.adobe.ARMDCHelper.cc24aef4a1b90ed56a725c38014c95072f92651fb65e1bf9c8e43c37a23d420d.plist (Adobe Systems, Inc. - installed 2017-01-12) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.adobe.CS5ServiceManager.plist (? 40cdc1ff 21868ea0 - installed 2010-10-12) [Lookup]
[running] com.brother.LOGINserver.plist (? a1772de2 41ad4933 - installed 2018-01-30) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.oracle.java.Java-Updater.plist (? 0 ? - installed (null)) [Lookup]

Launch Daemons: ⓘ
[loaded] com.adobe.ARMDC.Communicator.plist (Adobe Systems, Inc. - installed 2017-01-12) [Lookup]
[loaded] com.adobe.ARMDC.SMJobBlessHelper.plist (Adobe Systems, Inc. - installed 2017-01-12) [Lookup]
[loaded] com.adobe.SwitchBoard.plist (? 68cad67 0 - installed 2010-10-03) [Lookup]
[loaded] com.adobe.fpsaud.plist (Adobe Systems, Inc. - installed 2017-12-14) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.apple.installer.cleanupinstaller.plist (? ? ? - installed 2018-01-29)
[loaded] com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper.plist (? 6d8cb30e afb3bef0 - installed 2010-08-25) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.oracle.java.Helper-Tool.plist (? 0 ? - installed (null)) [Lookup]
[loaded] com.oracle.java.JavaUpdateHelper.plist (Oracle America, Inc. - installed 2014-06-03) [Lookup]

User Launch Agents: ⓘ
[not loaded] com.adobe.AAM.Updater-1.0.plist (? 6a3cceca 17b9373f - installed 2010-10-18) [Lookup]
[loaded] com.dropbox.DropboxMacUpdate.agent.plist (Dropbox, Inc. - installed 2017-08-10) [Lookup]
[not loaded] com.google.keystone.agent.plist (? 47d0f382 b0a42670 - installed 2015-02-12) [Lookup]

User Login Items: ⓘ
Dropbox Application
(/Applications/Dropbox.app)
Google Drive Application
(/Applications/Google Drive.app)
TrackballWorksHelper Application
(/Library/PreferencePanes/TrackballWorks.prefPane/Contents/Resources/TrackballWorksHelper.app)
Printer Pro Desktop Application
(/Applications/Utilities/Printer Pro Desktop.app)

Internet Plug-ins: ⓘ
OfficeLiveBrowserPlugin: 12.3.6 (installed 2013-03-12) [Lookup]
Flip4Mac WMV Plugin: 2.3.4.1 (installed 2010-06-15) [Lookup]
AdobePDFViewerNPAPI: 17.012.20098 (installed 2017-12-02) [Lookup]
FlashPlayer-10.6: 28.0.0.137 (installed 2018-01-09) [Lookup]
Silverlight: 5.1.50901.0 (installed 2017-09-24) [Lookup]
QuickTime Plugin: 7.7.3 (installed 2016-10-21)
Flash Player: 28.0.0.137 (installed 2018-01-09) [Lookup]
iPhotoPhotocast: 7.0 (installed 2010-10-03)
PepperFlashPlayer: 28.0.0.137 (installed 2018-01-09) [Lookup]
AdobePDFViewer: 18.009.20050 (installed 2017-12-02) [Lookup]
GarminGpsControl: 4.2.0.0 (installed 2014-03-31) [Lookup]
SharePointBrowserPlugin: 14.7.7 (installed 2018-01-01) [Lookup]
JavaAppletPlugin: 15.0.1 (installed 2016-02-08) Check version

User internet Plug-ins: ⓘ
CitrixOnlineWebDeploymentPlugin: 1.0.105 (installed 2013-04-25) [Lookup]

Safari Extensions: ⓘ
[enabled] Amazon Assistant for Safari - Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/BIT/AmazonAssistant/TOU?tag=macforums0e4-20 (installed 2018-01-13)
[not loaded] Awesome Screenshot - Diigo - http://www.diigo.com/ (installed 2015-09-18)
[enabled] Honey - Honey Science Corporation - https://www.joinhoney.com (installed 2017-12-12)

3rd Party Preference Panes: ⓘ
Flash Player (installed 2017-12-14) [Lookup]
Flip4Mac WMV (installed 2010-06-15) [Lookup]
TrackballWorks (installed 2016-11-21) [Lookup]

Time Machine: ⓘ
Skip System Files: NO
Mobile backups: OFF
Auto backup: YES
Volumes being backed up:
[redacted]: Disk size: 999.35 GB Disk used: 166.66 GB
Destinations:
LaCie [Local]
Total size: 999.86 GB
Total number of backups: 5
Oldest backup: 2/16/16, 10:33 PM
Last backup: 6/29/17, 6:57 PM
Size of backup disk: Adequate
Backup size 999.86 GB > (Disk used 166.66 GB X 3)

Top Processes by CPU: ⓘ
10% mds
3% mdworker
3% mdworker
3% mdworker
3% WindowServer

Top Processes by Memory: ⓘ
817 MB kernel_task
473 MB Safari
360 MB com.apple.WebKit.WebContent
316 MB com.apple.WebKit.WebContent
248 MB com.apple.WebKit.WebContent

Top Processes by Network Use: ⓘ
Input Output Process name
161 KB 137 KB mDNSResponder
146 KB 145 KB Dropbox
27 KB 48 KB apsd
19 KB 18 KB com.apple.WebKit.Networking
5 KB 4 KB assistantd

Top Processes by Energy Use: ⓘ
5.28 WindowServer
3.42 ReportCrash
0.86 launchd
0.66 Google Drive

Virtual Memory Information: ⓘ
2.03 GB Available RAM
162 MB Free RAM
5.97 GB Used RAM
1.87 GB Cached files
105 MB Swap Used

Software installs (last 30 days): ⓘ
Adobe Flash Player: (installed 2018-01-09)
Adobe Pepper Flash Player: (installed 2018-01-09)
Firmware Update Tool: (installed 2018-01-30)
Brother Drivers: (installed 2018-01-30)
Brother Drivers: (installed 2018-01-30)

Install information may not be complete.

Diagnostics Events (last 3 days for minor events): ⓘ
2018-02-01 17:25:29 locationd Crash [Open]
2018-02-01 14:32:26 Preview.app Hang [Open]
2018-02-01 13:30:47 cleanup_installer Crash [Open]
2018-02-01 13:30:14 Last shutdown cause: 3 - Hard shutdown

Files deleted by EtreCheck: ⓘ
2018-01-31 17:22:15 - com.adobe.ARM.[...].plist - Unknown
2018-01-31 17:22:15 - ~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.CSConfigDotMacCert-[redacted]@me.com-SharedServices.Agent.plist - Unknown
2018-01-31 17:22:21 - /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.fitbit.galileod.plist - Unknown
2018-02-01 13:47:06 - /Library/LaunchAgents/com.hp.launchagent.plist - Unknown

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.