printer connection

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
(I am assuming you have Yosemite - OS X 10.10 on your new Mac?)

Kodak doesn't participate in Apple's "publish new drivers on Software Update" system, so you need to find a new driver from Kodak. Print system file locations changed in Yosemite, so nearly every driver had to be updated.
Once you have the driver, you Add the printer in System Prefs > Printers and Scanners >"default window"

You can use the 10.9 driver if you do this system modification "workaround:"
Why can't I print after I upgrade to MAC OS 10.10 (Yosemite)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I am a new mac book pro owner. where do I look for wireless printer connection I have a Kodac 3.2

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) As already stated, Apple's AirPrint is the proprietary wireless technology that permits printing between compatible Apple devices, including your MBPro - your Kodak 3.2 printer is not 'AirPrint' compatible; in fact I see no Kodak printers in their list HERE.

Now if you have a home Wi-Fi network (assume you do since the question above is being asked), Kodak has a guide HERE that might be of use - now this printer has received a poor overall rating (2/5*) on Amazon w/ many complaining about setting up the wireless feature - I had an older Brother laser w/ Wi-Fi capability but just could not get it to work w/ my network - bought a newer Brother w/ AirPrint which works beautifully w/ my iMac MBPro and 3 iDevices. If it's in the budget and the above guide does not work, I'd suggest looking for a new printer. Dave

OP
C
Reaction score
printer connnection

Thank you both for the replies. I obviously need to look a bit deeper.
Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.