• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

President Obama says things about ipods, ipads, Xboxes and PS's

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you,But I'm tired of Republicans and Democrats.

+1 on that!!! I am so tired of the far left and far right (aka dems and republicans), what ever happened to being in the middle of the road? Don't even get me started on the hate spinning media. All those idiots are doing is spinning a story just to sell a paper and make money. All of this does nothing but tear a country apart.

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Who cares howe far left or right they are (Liberal and Labor in Australia). As long as they can govern properly and improve the country, then I'd be happy. But finding a politician that good is getting really hard these days.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Who cares howe far left or right they are (Liberal and Labor in Australia). As long as they can govern properly and improve the country, then I'd be happy. But finding a politician that good is getting really hard these days.

Agreed, I would vote Left or Right depending on who I feel is best for the Job.

Reaction score
Agreed, I would vote Left or Right depending on who I feel is best for the Job.

I do as well but...

The problem with that is that they get sucked into their party lines and do what their party demands. Right now (here in the USA) the Dems and Republicans are at the extreme and because of this nothing worthy is really getting done. The whole two party system is kind of a joke and doesn't work well in todays society. It's like saying there are only two flavors of ice cream when there is clearly a lot more out there.

One politician here in Mass that I can see in the middle is Scott Brown but we shall see how long that lasts. If he can do it there might be hope.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Where's Ross Perot when you need him? Dang!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I have been impressed with technology for a long time have not been impressed with
politicians since Reagan.

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
For me the only 4 politicians I ever thought were really good were:
JFK
Joseph Cook
Gough Whitlam
Nelsen Mandela

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.