• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Powerbook Titanium 867! Still under ORIGINAL WARRANTY!

L

Lucky736

Powerbook Titanium 867 15", 256MB RAM, 40GB Hard Drive, 10.3.4 Pre-Loaded, DVI, Combo Drive, 32MB Video Card

The Powerbook has all original box and docs, still has original 1 year warranty that is good thru November 29, 2004

Touched up a small area on PB with TiPaint. Everything is MINT

Has moved from my desk twice in 7 mos

$1350 Shipped

References at Lucky7366 on ebay

Please e-mail [email protected] for ?'s or pics, you can also IM me at Lucky736 on AIM or Lucky7366 on Yahoo

Mike

attachment.php

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5 1.6 ghz, 768 MB Ram, 80 GB HD, Combo
could you do $950 shipped?

OP
L

Lucky736

Sorry, the price is reasonable already, I'll move a LITTLE.

OP
I

Icarus

YOU think the price is reasonable...I'll give you $400 plus $90 shipping. $490...what'ya think? (Oh, by the way...Welcome to Mac Forums!) ;)

OP
J

JeremyM

You interested in trading for a custom BMX bike worth over a thousand USD? I could also throw in some cash and maybe an external FW HD or something...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.