Power solutions for UK users

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacsOSX11.6;10.13.6;2SEiPhones15.5; iPadMini15.3;iPad 12.5.4
Does anyone have practical solutions to solve the cat's cradle of cables, sockets and plugs?

C

chas_m

Could you possibly clarify what you mean exactly? A Mac requires one power cable, and that's it. Everything else should be (or at least can be) wireless.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacsOSX11.6;10.13.6;2SEiPhones15.5; iPadMini15.3;iPad 12.5.4
Powering wirelessly

Could you possibly clarify what you mean exactly? A Mac requires one power cable, and that's it. Everything else should be (or at least can be) wireless.

So you're saying that printers, scanners, modems can all be powered wirelessly? I have two wireless printers but they still have to be plugged in to a socket. If they can be powered wirelessly please tell me how.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP17 8GB/1.9TB 2xSSDs Sierra • MBA11 4/128GB • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPadPro12
How is that specific to the UK?

Reaction score
So you're saying that printers, scanners, modems can all be powered wirelessly? I have two wireless printers but they still have to be plugged in to a socket. If they can be powered wirelessly please tell me how.

chas wouldn't know you meant all that.

I use colored zip ties. I put a different color on each cord at the top and bottom. so later if i need to unplug one for any reason i know which one i am unplugging. Once i have done that i zip all cords where they meet all the way down. I think they end up looking pretty good. I do this on my entertainment center too.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Multicolored-7-5-Inch-Cable-Pieces/dp/B00005T3ZY

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.