possible issue after update from Apple to 10.10.3 last weekend

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mini late 2012; mac mini early 2014; old mac mini running centos; new macbook air; iPad;iPhone
I have 3 active Macs; all of which I updated to 10.10.3 last weekend; however, after the update, one appears to hang when you move from one user to another (usually it is moving to the primary user an admin, after being in one or another standard user account)

The mac is a Mini from last year with the i5 chip and 4 GB ram. Disc space is no issue with less than 300 gb used on 1 TB HD

console is not specific. Of three times I've had this happen and check the logs, one appears to be a kernel crash, the other two have traps related to the new Photo App; although, there are no extensive photo albums, nor have I even run the app.

My wife, who uses this PC, wants to run a Virus, malware software ( yea, I know... )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Try running Onyx's full suite of maintenance and cleaning tools. Perhaps you have a buggy cache, permissions bug creep up, or any of a couple other possibilities. Also make sure all your apps are up-to-date.

If that doesn't fix it, try downloading and applying the 10.10.3 Combo Update. Sometimes that irons out some bugs from updating the normal way.
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1804?locale=en_us

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.