Placing a template over a photo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac -Monterey-12.6.7 27"Retina 5K, Late 2015, 3.2 GHz, i5, 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, 250 GB SSD
I would like to be able to move a template over a picture. The template would have some lines on it that I need to be able to move over a photo of an eye. I would like to be able to rotate the template one way or the other to line up properly.

I have 40 or so templates so I need to be able to pull up the appropriate template.

Is this doable ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Sure you can do it - if - the template lines are on a transparent background. If I am understanding what you are asking this can be done in photoshop easily. Really any photo editor that handles layers should be able to do it.

Lisa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
BOY, you really have given us little information to provide any kind of response: 1) What computer & OS X are you using; 2) What imaging software are you talking about; and 3) Where are these templates from, i.e. part of the app or from elsewhere? Just for starters, please. Dave :)

P.S. Lisa beat me to the draw - but additional information would still help - :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.