photos from ipod to iphotos library

Reaction score
how do i get my photos from my ipod back to my computer.I've been told to drag them but how do i do that.excuse the ignorance.many thanks in advance

I

iDVFH.

I don't have an iPod photo but it might be done the way you do music. Click on the picture and hold down your button..the picture should start dragging with your mouse pointer and you put it into your library. :miner:

EDIT: First before you do anything..in the iTunes window, there a little iPod symbol in the lower right on the bottom..click that and where it says something like "manually add songs" click on that..pretty much turning off "atuo-sync" then go to the pictures on your ipod and drag them..im not sure how it works but i hope this gives you some help /=

OP
E
Reaction score
Thanks for trying but i did as you said with no luck.I put everything to manual and i also tried to move my music to my library also with no luck.For sure i'm making some simple,stupid mistake but i can't figure out where.any other suggestions appreciated,thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.