Pdf editor which works on both mac and ipad

Reaction score
hi everyone!

I'm looking for a pdf editor that could work on both my macbook pro and ipad. I often work on pdf's on my ipad, but at home i prefer the mac. I'm using ibook on the mac and goodreader on the ipad. Actually, the changes on one device are synced and viewed on both devices, but i cannot implement or change a note made on the ipad when i am on the mac and vice versa. If i try to unhighlight a highlighting made on the other device, it won'work. Colors are not compatible making my pdfs look like a kandiskij picture. For instance, if i highlight in orange, a previously yellow highlighted text, it will become a darker orange, if i unhighlight it it will return yellow, and there's not bringing it back unhighlighted, i would like two softwares or better one application with a mac and ipad version where i can change over and over any note or highlight. I heard of pdf pen, it's expensive but i would buy it if it can do the trick. The only thing i know is that it obviously is compatible with itself but i want to know if i can undo the previously made changes as if I was continuing working on the same device.

Is pdfpen worth it? Is there any better solution there?

Thank you for any help! B,

C

chas_m

I think very highly of PDFPen and don't know of any other software that is both Mac and iOS like that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.