Pages - Underline or Table

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 24"
I need to make a sign-in sheet for my wife (and trying to do this in pages while I have a trial running). It needs to have two columns of signature lines broken into 13 sections. I thought that it might be easy to create a table with lines but it's not going as easy as I thought it would be.

Is there some simple way to create around 120 signature lines? or should I just give up and revert back to MS Word?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I can't get a mental picture of what you need, but I know that when you click on the table in pages, you can add rows and columns.

You'll need to click on "objects" at the top and then open the inspector (there's a lot there) and fonts. That is where you'll be able to manipulate your table, underline or whatever you're trying to do.

I'm not sure about 120! That might be a bit difficult depending on how you want your layout and finished product to look.

Check out inspector and let us know if you have more questions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I'm not sure I can help with that but I tried it and it seem like it will work to:

Click on "objects" and get a table. Use inspector to make the table a 2 column.

Only thing I can't figure out is how to get the signature lines to fill in automatically. I did draw them in manually though.

The table is easy to size but for what you need, I couldn't make it fit on one page.

Maybe someone else can help too. I'm pretty new, so limited in my knowledge except I've made several tables and charts for my classes without problems. Yours seems a little challenging because of the number of lines needed.

Hope this helps a little...:(

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 24"
Thanks for the advice, I'll figure out a way to make it fit, or lower the number of lines. I really wanted to avoid adding the lines manually, lazy bum that I am. :)

Thanks a heap, will put this to work tomorrow!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.