OS Classic on Mac Pro (printer problems and other issues)

Reaction score
Hi.
I owned a G5 until a few days ago. Now I have a Mac Pro with OS X 10.4.8. When I tried to install Classic applications I normally used, it says I can't, and lately found out that ther's no classic environment anymore.
I have an EPSON 1280 which had a great control window before printing in Classic, which allowed me to use all the levels and such. Now, I can't control anything with Page Setup.
And also: how can I prevent that annoying alert window (Internet Connection: do you want to stay connected?) from popping up every 15 minutes?
Can anybody please help?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
to answer your printer question, in Mac os X, in the print window that pops up, click on the drop down list (by default it's on page layout i think) and there will be a number of different categories with their own adjustments....not sure about ur second question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
You can't Install Classic because you are on an Intel Mac. Classic is PPC only, which is why it worked fine on your G5. You either need to find a Epson printer driver for OSX or buy a different printer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.