Ooops

Reaction score
Hi there

I accidentally deleted the icon from my dock that sits next to the trash. I think it's the @ on spring. Can anyone tell me how to get it back because I can't remember what it's called or what it does for that matter?

Thanks

Shark

M

MacHeadCase

It's just the direct link/URL to Apple.com.

Easy peasy to get it back. Just open a Safari page to Apple.com's homepage, grab the URL in the address bar and drag it to the dock where it originally was.

You now have your "Spring" back. :girl:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
It's just a link to Apple's website. Unless you have a hard time remembering it, you don't really need it.

Edit: Darn, beat by MHC! :bomb:

M

MacHeadCase

It's just a link to Apple's website. Unless you have a hard time remembering it, you don't really need it.

Edit: Darn, beat by MHC! :bomb:

Gotcha.

But you are usually much faster than I. :girl:

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Didn't realise that you could save URL's on the dock.

You're all very fast in my eyes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
In fact, I purposely deleted it almost as soon as I got my Mac. Dock real estate is valuable - no sense wasting it on something that you can just bookmark in Safari.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
In fact, I purposely deleted it almost as soon as I got my Mac. Dock real estate is valuable - no sense wasting it on something that you can just bookmark in Safari.

exactly. Mine went shortly after I got my macbook. Although, I got some great replacement icons for it, so at the time I wished I hadn't deleted it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.