One BIG family!

J

Joeytpg

This is definitely one big family.....i really enjoy hanging out here guys, you've helped me so much hehehe i don't even own a mac YET (hopefully i will!)

but the responses here, the attitude from the users, the easyness that you feel from hagin' out here is awsome..... thank you guys, this family rocks!

sorry to the guys that sent me private msg's i didn't noticed i had any, from now i'll check more ofter.....and i'll reply to you tomorrow....thanks! :D

anyways...since this is a little bit of topic and it's a "Mac-forums family related" post........why don't we make it more special and just write down your name, age and where you come from, so that our family could get wormer :D

ME:

JOEY, 22, Dominican Republic :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Glad you're happy here, that is how forums like this should be I think! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Glad u like it here. I myself have found this place really helpful. Much better than apple support IMO.

OP
M

Matt

I have felt the same way. I haven't even got a Mac yet, but the attitude is so much better than those PC forums. They just go on and on bagging other people and their computers. Goodness help the Mac user that will dare to go in and say "I have a mac". Anyway, I have decided that there is an 80% chance my next computer will be a Powerbook (if I can afford it that is!). I would open more threads but some how they keep getting closed (no. I haven't been using foul language!).

Thanks a bunch!

Matt

OP
P

pcjabber

Matt said:
I have felt the same way. I haven't even got a Mac yet, but the attitude is so much better than those PC forums.
Agreed. I love this place!
Matt said:
They just go on and on bagging other people and their computers. Goodness help the Mac user that will dare to go in and say "I have a mac".
Most are that way, some are better than that.
Matt said:
Anyway, I have decided that there is an 80% chance my next computer will be a Powerbook (if I can afford it that is!).
I thought so too, but, since I am a high school student, I decided, for now, I would get a G3 (yes, you heard right, a G3) iBook. It should arrive soon.

--PCjabber

OP
M

Matt

Congrads on you switching! I wish I could switch. Anyway, I guess my Sony Vaio running Windows XP hasn't failed me and I am v. Happy with it, but I sure a sweet top of the range Powerbook would be quadripple as good as this laptop I've got now and not to mention cooler! :cool:

Anyways, I just agree with Joeytpg this forum is great!

OP
T

tv-ma

I just bought my powerbook yesterday, I will be on a lot more too.. :)

forgot age and all that stuff

25 male, in atlanta, ga, unix admin..

OP
N

Nightblade

I'm Michael, I'm 14 years old, and I live in Ontario, Canada (I'm not sure if I feel confident saying the precise city)

OP
P

pcjabber

OK, I am 14 years of age, living in Coastal North Carolina.

I own a company called ByteWare Tech (page not complete yet!), which focuses on web design (corporate and personal), graphics design (print, web, and advertising), custom computers (Windows or Linux), custom servers (business-class Unix/Linux, or, if requested, though strongly discouraged, Windows), networking (wireless, wired, or combination for home or business), network and server administration (Unix/Linux and Windows), and computer repair (Mac and PC). Wow! That was a mouthful....;)

Anyway, I am an (upcoming) sophomore in High School, and have an iBook G3/700 arriving on Tuesday! :)

Enough info? ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.